Thursday, May 17, 2012

Please Help Me God!

Dear Heavenly Father, I have been sad and upset in the past about many things. But now I feel a sense of deep bitterness which I know is uncalled for and not appropriate, but it hurts so much more than I have ever felt it go before. Please release me from this anguish, teach me to overcome this and still genuinely love others and be a faithful servant to you. May I be reminded that your grace is sufficient for me, that nothing in my hand, but your's and your's alone!




It is not my will but yours, and it probably is not for me to know what will happen in the coming days, months or years, but all you ask of me is to trust in you, in your promises, in your Word, in your justice, in your faithfulness, in your providence and in your blessings to come no matter what.



Thank you for loving me no matter how much I hurt you and still have to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment