Monday, May 28, 2012

LOSS OF WORDS..

Its strange, i have all these feelings and emotions running through my heart and mind, yet i am not able to find the words to describe how i am feeling or what i am going through as of now. 
Its ironic when there is so much going on , on the inside, one finds it difficult to explain and express about it on the outside!
This is kind of what i am feeling right now... 


I am at a loss of words...! :( 
One day one's world could be all honky dory, happy, bright and cheerful; and yet the very next day that same happy world could come crumbling down on you!
I don't think i'll be posting much in terms of my own writings etc, as i just don't feel up to it, or have the energy to express and explain what i am feeling; so would just let a few songs, their beautiful lyrics, some poems, sayings etc etc do the talking and expressing for me instead.

Not sure, and don't know how long i will be in this state of mind though, a few hours, days or a month or so perhaps;  but untill then..would just let the music, songs, poems, speak and  express the well of different emotions that are occupying my mind and taking up the energy in/of me.
For as the saying goes ' MUSIC IS THE MEDICINE OF A BREAKING HEART'

So perhaps it will be able  bring me out of my shell, my hiding, my hybernation soon..who knows..!?
lets see..

No comments:

Post a Comment