Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother's Day!

I had an awesome Mothers day this time! My little guy only 9, took me out for lunch in a five start hotel, and insisted on paying the bill himself. Obviously it was prearranged by my ex husband,( for which i thanked him afterwards ;)  but it was nice to see my kiddo meet me at the front enterance all dressed  prim and proper, waiting with a bunch of roses in his hand to greet me!
Felt like i was going on a date after ages!!! :0
We had a lovely lunch , chit chatting, laughing and just having a jolly good time together. I was so proud of him, he looked so handsome and behaved so maturely;
 Kids these days do grow up fast i guess!
This lovely get together after a long while for both us, made it all the more special!
We took pictures together also...then afterwards we came home and spent some more time...with our stomache's all full and bloated with the lovely lunch we ate...played some games, cracked jokes, untill it was time for him to go...!
Goodbyes are always hard, and i didn't feel like letting him go...but i knew he had to...as it was school the next day...and he had some school work to complete.
we bid our goodbyes...and he promised to come visit me soon again. Thanked my Boy for such a lovely Mother's day gift...and gave him the tightest hug i could and then watch him leave with the driver in the car.
I love him so much, and miss him all the time!
May God always bless my child...and be with him in good and bad times, protecting him under his wings, guiding and leading him to follow the right path always.

LOVE U SO MUCH MY BABY! THANK U FOR MAKING MY MOTHER'S DAY SO WONDERFUL, SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE! MUUUUUUAAAAHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment