Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Two Dark Lost Souls....

  His eyes where of darkness Reflected from his soul  
  His heart had been shattered
  Left broken and cold
 He was a warrior of evil.

  Fighting for what was wrong.
  He came to me one night
  When he heard my deadly song
  Under the red moon we met

  Fell into an icy embrace
  It sent shivers up my spine
  Just to stare upon his face
    Using his power to control me
    All I could do was stand still
    He kissed my lips
  Sending fear through me
 Making my mind race

 As he watched my body
 I glared at him
 Fire in my eyes
 He saw right through

 My helpless disguise
 My smile made him afraid
 He thought he was in control
 My eyes and hair turned black

 Darkened like mine
 and his soul My skin went pale
  Like the moons glow
 And in the darkness

 My true colours did show
stared at each other
 Moving closer than before
 He saw in my eyes

 I was not afraid anymore
 Once again he kissed me

This time I kissed him back
 Two dark souls together
Both evil and black

No comments:

Post a Comment