Thursday, March 13, 2008

To a Close Friend....




Nothing fancy or ellaborate, just a small note to tell you,
that you are being thought of....on your special day...
To remind you what a wonderful person you are, and to thank you from the bottom of my heart...for being the kind of person you are...and influencing me in positive ways...and always trying to help whenever you can, for being such a gem of a friend!
Thank you for all that u have done for me, and thank you for U ! :-)
God bless u always and many happy returns of the day!

3 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya celular..! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post and visiting my blog in general.

    Its actually after a long time someone has left a comment!
    I will definatly visit yours..in just a couple opf minitues now.. ;)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vWonderful post... I am sure, the one for whom you wrote this one shall be bathed in golden glow of happiness... That was very touching...

    Keep it up...

    Ra.

    ReplyDelete