Wednesday, March 12, 2008

IM A BITCH....!



As the lyrics say:






I hate the world today


Youre so good to me


I know but i can't change


Tried to tell you


But you look at me


Like maybe i'm an angel


underneath Innocent and sweet




Yesterday i cried


Must have been relieved to see


The softer side


I can understand


How you'd be so confused


I dont envy you


Im a little bit of everything


All rolled into one




I'm a Bitch,


i'm a lover


I'm a child,


I'm a mother


I'm a sinner,


I'm a saint


I do not feel ashamed


I'm your hell,


I'm your dream


I'm nothing inbetween


You know you wouldnt want it any other way




So take me as i am


This may mean


You'll have to be a stronger man


Rest assured that


When i start to make you nervious


And I'm going through extremes


Tomarrow i will change


And today wont mean a thing




Just when you think,


You got me figured out


The season's already changing


I think it's cool,


You do what you do


And dont try to save me




I'm a bitch,


I'm a tease


I'm a goddess on my knees


when you hurt,


when you suffer


I'm your angel undercover


I've been numb,


im revived


Can't say I'm not alive


You know i wouldn't want it anyother way




We are angels,


we are devils,


we are weak,


we are strong.


We need you,


we need no one.


We are women.






Please stop labeling us and just learn to love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment