Sunday, July 22, 2007

You'll say "don't fear your dreams"
















You'll say "don't fear your dreams"
It's easier than it seems
You'll say you'd never let me fall
from hopes so high

But never is a promise
and you can't afford to lie
You'll never live this life that
I liveI'll never live the life


that wakes me in the night
You'll never hear the message I give
You'll say it looks as though
I might give up this fight



But as the scenery grows
I see in different lights
The shades and shadows undulate
in my perception

My feelings swell and stretch
I see from greater heights
I realize what I am now
too smart to mention, to you



You'll say you understand
You'll never understand
I'll say I'll never wake up
knowing how or why


I don't know what to believe in
You don't know who I am
You'll say I need appeasing
when I start to cry



But never is a promise
and I'll never need a lie !

No comments:

Post a Comment